Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week has just wrapped up for the year and we had the exciting opportunity to be involved.
FBI Students had exclusive roles with Aje, Alice McCall and Bec & Bridge as well as assisted Natalie Rolt, Justin Cassin, Matteau and Thurley to name a few with their shows at Fashion Week.
The FBI team were special guests at Tigerlily, Alice McCall and Thurley.
It was lovely catching up with our friends and Fashion professionals at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week including:
– Elle Ferguson: Fashion Entrepreneur and Blogger
– Nadia Bartel: Fashion Blogger and founder of Chronicles of Nadia
– Sammy Robinson: Fashion Blogger
– Pip Edwards: Creative Director and Co-Founder of P.E Nation
– Tom Simpson: Head of Menswear at The Iconic
– Jordan Turner: Fashion Blogger and GQ Insider
– Jade Tuncdoruk: Influencer
– Mimi Elashiry: Influencer
– Marie Claire: Fashion Department
– Bree Warren: Model
– Pip Moroney: Fashion Editor and Market Director at Vogue
– Monica Morales: Fashion Stylist
– Kesnija Lukich: E! Host
We have appreciated the very impressive pieces from designers who have shown at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week this year.
Pink colour palettes, animal prints, florals, bold colours/prints and structured pieces were some of the most common trends seen across many designers.
Other major trends seen on the runway included fresh white pieces as well as light weight and sheer fabrics and short sleeve versions of the classic button-up shirt all dropping at the end of the year, most importantly just in time for Summer.